Friday, November 27, 2015

FREE {Chalkboard} Elf Labels

I love to do a big Elf Theme for the month of December with my kinder class.  There are so many fun things you can do, and students are SO excited!
I tell them the Elf is always watching for good boys and girls, and sure enough he leaves them positive notes throughout the day when he notices great behavior!

This is the BEST management tool for this time of year.  It is always fun to focus on the positive things your kiddos are doing, and they simply can't wait to return from recess, PE, lunch and specials to see if the Elf left them a note while they were gone.
I just leave these {Editable} notes up on my computer, and quickly write a few throughout the day.  I can then quickly print, cut and leave them on their desk.  It is adorable to watch their faces light up when they see that the Elf left them a note.  Everyone simply can't wait to see who will get a note from the elf next!

I have {EDITABLE} Elf notes available over in my TPT HERE
These make super cute goody bag labels for your good boys an girls!

Grab my FREE "Elf Kisses" notes HERE

Have a wonderful month of December with your kiddos!

And don't forget, my CCSS December Seat Work/Homework is now listed in my TpT store too!


No comments:

Post a Comment