Thursday, November 12, 2015

January Kindergarten Morning Seat Work - FREEBIE


I know it isn't January yet... but I got a head start since things get so busy this time of year!

My January Morning Seat Work is now
 posted in my TpT store.  Scroll to the bottom to download a FREE sample of these work pages!

Everything is Common Core aligned and I even made cute "I can"
poster cards to go with the standards addressed in the packet.  Hang them on your classroom white board to review each morning while students complete their seat work.  I even have students chime in with me while I read the statements.

  

There are 20 pages of seat work in the packet.  I generally try to include standards and activities that most students can complete independently at this point in the year.  I do not like to put brand new concepts in morning seat work, because this is a BUSY time of day and I need to get so much done in the first ten minutes of school.  It is hard to be constantly stopped and asked questions.

I hold students accountable for morning work as well.  If they do not finish, it becomes recess work or homework.  This keeps my students engaged and working hard in their seats every morning.  They LOVE the routine of these worksheets!
I also write out all the Common Core Standards for you on a slide, so you can copy/paste them write into your lesson plans!

I am working on uploading my Morning Seat Work for every month of the year.  Be sure to follow me over on TpT  as I often post FREEBIES for the first few days when I put a new product up.  

Try these Morning Seat Work printables in your class for FREE

Enjoy :)









No comments:

Post a Comment